DEUCE PUB & PIT
CO-ED SAND SUMMER VOLLEYBALL LEAGUE
*8 WEEK SESSION* *STARTS JULY 15TH Thru July 19TH,2013*
WAIVER OF LIABILITY: I hereby acknowledge that I am voluntarily participating in the activities of the Deuce Pub & Pit Volleyball. I will be personally responsible for my own safety during these activities and assume all risk and accept full and complete responsibility for any and all personal injury of any kind. I am aware that the activities involve risk of bodily injury; I am voluntarily participating in these activities. Team captains are responsible to fully inform teammates of the league rules and personal liability. Also, captains must have all players sign the waiver before playing or otherwise captains assume all responsibility.
**** $160.00 PER TEAM NEEDS TO BE PAID UPON TURNING IN THIS SHEET. WE ACCEPT CASH OR CREDIT CARD. “NO PAYMENT UP FRONT, NO TEAM!” THANK YOU!! “Sessions Start Monday, July 15th thru Friday, July 19th, 2013
TEAM NAME: _______________________________________________________________________________
Previous Team Name ( if it Changed )_____________________________________________________________
Team Captain: ___________________________________Captain E-Mail : ______________________________
Captain Cell# ____________________________________Captain Work #________________________________
Team Co-Captain: ________________________________Co-Captain E-Mail:____________________________
Co-Captain Cell# _________________________________Co-Captain Work#_____________________________
PLAYERS NAMES (PLEASE PRINT) & PLAYERS SIGNATURES
The dates when each league begins and ends are noted beneath the day. Please circle what days of the week you wish to play. Indicate 1st and 2nd choice. Spots are limited, and are determined by the date we receive your sign-up sheet.
MONDAY TUESDAY WEDNESDAY THURSDAY FRIDAY
(7/15—9/2) (7/16—9/3) (7/17—9/4) (7/18— 9/5) (7/19—9/6)
***FRIDAY LEAGUE GAMES ARE JUST DURING HAPPY HOUR!!!
Game times start between 5:30 pm & Midnight. The time each team plays will vary from week to week.
Any questions please call the Deuce Pub & Pit at # 443 – 4350. Please note any special considerations.
*Please turn in Volleyball Sheets as early as possible! 1st come, 1st served! Thank you!
DEUCE PUB & PIT
CO-ED SAND VOLLEYBALL RULES REGULATIONS
- This is a co-ed recreational league, not a power league. There will be no hard spikes. It is the referee’s discretion to make these calls.
- Each team may have up to 8 people on their roster. You can add or drop people for the first three weeks.
- All team members must be 21 or older. No spectators under 21 will be allowed in the establishment.
- No outside beverages, alcoholic or non-alcoholic of any kind are to be brought into the Deuce Pub & Pit. Any team member caught bringing in drinks to Deuce Pub & Pit will result in the entire team being dismissed from the league.
- Each session will consist of league play plus 1 week of tournament play. Each game winner will be determined by the best of three games. The first 2 games will be played to 15 with the tie breaker to 10. Win by 2.
- All team captains will be given copies of the schedules. It is the captain’s duty to make sure team members get a copy of the schedule.
- All team members should be at Deuce Pub & Pit ready to play at the time scheduled. If a team does not show up 15 minutes after the time they are scheduled to play, they will forfeit the match.
- If a team for some reason cannot play at the time scheduled, please be courteous and notify the referee or manager on duty. Thank you!
- Team captains will be notified if league play is canceled due to weather. It is the captain’s responsibility to inform the rest of the team. Otherwise, assume you are always playing, no matter the weather!
- Referees reserve the right to dismiss anyone or any team from match play at any given time.
- Serving ball is in play with net contact; assuming the ball is in fair play.
- This is a coed league therefore there must be at least one female & one male on the court at any one time. A maximum of 4 on the court total.
- One 45 second Timeout is allowed during each game (Total of 3 per team)
- Tournament seeds will be based on team records. Good Luck!!!!!!!!!!!